Forum WWNIG Strona Główna WWNIG
Wszelkie informacje o wszystkim i niczym

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Country Club in

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum WWNIG Strona Główna -> Wyniki Kolokwiów i Egzaminów
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
shushu

PostWysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2019 03:05    Temat postu: Country Club in Odpowiedz z cytatem

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- Gene Fieger shot a 3-under 69 in windy conditions Thursday to take a four-stroke lead in the Senior PGA Professional National Championship. The 53-year-old Fieger, the PGA director of golf at Hideout Golf Club in Naples, Fla., had a 10-under 206 total at PGA Golf Club in the event postponed in October in Virginia because of rain and flooding. The top 35 after the final round Friday will earn spots in the Senior PGA Championship on May 22-25 at Harbor Shores in Michigan. "I like playing on Bermuda grass and feel that its an advantage for me," said Fieger, who three-putted the par-4 ninth hole for his lone bogey. "Except for the ninth hole, I was very happy with the round. I have driven the ball well and chipped pretty well, too. Thats what you have to do out here on this course and in this weather." Steve Parker and Frank Esposito were tied for second. Parker, a 56-year-old PGA Life Member from Houston, shot a 67 -- the best round of the day and his lowest career scores on the Wanamaker Course. He had seven birdies and two bogeys. "We do play in wind there and we learn how to control the ball," Parker said about Texas. "You work on it at the range and you have to trust yourself. I have trouble with a left-right wind just like everybody else, unless youre a left-hander. Its been a different wind every day, but the greens were a little softer today." Esposito, the 50-year-old PGA head pro at Brooklake in Florham Park, N.J., had a 74. "I played real solid today, but I just putted lousy," Esposito said. "I hit a couple bad shots, but everybody always does. I need to hit some quality shots tomorrow and, hopefully, make a few putts." Don Berry was five strokes back at 5 under. The 53-year-old Berry is the PGA head professional at Edinburgh USA in Brooklyn Park, Minn. Stan Cooke, the first-round leader who has tied for the top spot with Esposito after the second round, had an 80 to fall 10 strokes back. The 53-year-old Cooke is the PGA general manager and director of golf at Ocala (Fla.) National. Best Cheap Air Jordan 1 .com) - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer were among the third-round winners Friday at the French Open. Air Jordan 1 Sale Usa . Andrew Luck couldnt believe his ears. Colts fans couldnt believe the scoreboard, and the Kansas City Chiefs couldnt believe their incredibly bad luck. http://www.cheapairjordan1.net/ . Chelsea took until the second half to trouble the leagues bottom team, but Schuerrle then ripped through the defence with ease at Craven Cottage to keep Jose Mourinhos side on track for the title. Air Jordan 1 Clearance . In mens doubles, Vancouvers Vasek Pospisil and American Jack Sock reached the quarter-finals with a 7-6 (3), 7-6 (3), 6-4 win over Croatian Mate Pavic and Andre Sa of Brazil. Air Jordan 1 Wholesale . CSKA received the heavier punishment of playing its next European home game behind closed doors, after its supporters displayed racist and far-right symbols in the Czech Republic during a 2-1 loss to Viktoria Plzen on Dec. WINDEMERE, Fla. -- Tiger Woods is too busy in the gym to find a new swing coach, or even swing a golf club. Woods said Monday his strength has returned from "busting my butt in the gym pretty hard" and he is on schedule to resume competition in December. But he still hasnt hit a golf ball since he missed the cut at the PGA Championship on Aug. 8, and still doesnt know when he will. "Were pretty much past the strength phase now, and Ive got my strength where I want to have it," Woods said at Isleworth Golf & Country Club, where he lived for the first 15 years of his pro career. "Now I just need to get my fast twitch going and get my speed back, and thats going to take a little bit of time. Thats part of our second phase of training. And thats coming up now." Woods had his fifth surgery in 20 years -- this time on his back -- and failed to win a PGA Tour event for the third time in the last five years. Rory McIlroy referred to Woods and Phil Mickelson has being on "the last few holes" of their careers when he was asked about the two best players of their generation not being eligible for the Tour Championship for the first time since 1992. McIlroy simply was noting their ages (Woods turns 39 in December, Mickelson is 44) and their injuries. And when "the last few holes" became an Internet sensation and McIlroy was asked if he needed to explain his remarks to Woods, he replied with a laugh, "Ive said worse to his face." Woods response? "I thought it was funny," he said. "Phil has less holes to play than I do, though. Its a reality, you know? Were all older. Im nearing my 20th season on tour here coming up pretty soon. ... Its just part of the aging process." The Tiger Woods Foundation announced that India-based Hero Motocorp would be the new title sponsor of Woods year-end charity event, which is moving to Isleworth from Sherwood Country Club in California. The tournament will played Dec. 4-7. Woods played an exhibition in India in February when he met Pawan Munjal, the vice chairman and CEO of Hero. "Thats my last good round I played all year," Woods said. "I shot 63 that day." Even though he smiled, there was some truth to that. A nagging back injjury became progressively worse until Woods chose to have back surgery March 31, forcing him to miss the Masters for the first time and the U.ddddddddddddS. Open during a three-month recovery. When he returned, Woods missed the cut twice, had his worst 72-hole finish in a major and withdrew from a World Golf Championship when he jarred his back hopping off a steep slope into the bunker in the final round at Firestone. He didnt qualify for the FedEx Cup playoffs for the second time, both injury related. And he took himself out of consideration as a Ryder Cup pick. Woods didnt regret coming back too soon. He said he didnt realize how much stamina he lacked. "I felt good enough to do it, and the only unfortunate part is I couldnt maintain the conditioning," Woods said. "I wasnt as conditioned as I needed to be. So as the tournament would wear on, I would get more and more fatigued and tired, and I wasnt as explosive. I wasnt as strong. ... I could lift the weights that Im accustomed to lifting, as well as playing and practicing. "Eventually, the game started to deteriorate a little bit because ... I wasnt in good enough shape to maintain it." He said his conditioning program is similar to when he returned from reconstructive knee surgery after winning the 2008 U.S. Open, his last major title. Woods fired Sean Foley two weeks after the PGA Championship. He already has had three swing coaches -- and four different swings -- during his pro career. "Am I looking for a new coach? As of right now, no, Im not," Woods said. "Right now Im just trying to get physically better, stronger, faster, more explosive. ... Im in no hurry to look for one right now. As I said, Im just focused on what Im doing." Among the early commitments to the Hero World Challenge are U.S. Open champion Martin Kaymer, Masters champion Bubba Watson and either other players in the Ryder Cup next week, along with two Americans who wont be in the Ryder Cup -- FedEx Cup champion Billy Horschel and Chris Kirk. "Its going to be a deep field," Woods said. "And hopefully, I can play a little bit better than I have been playing." Woods lost in a playoff last year to Zach Johnson. That was his last top-10 finish. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Mar 06, 2019 03:05    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum WWNIG Strona Główna -> Wyniki Kolokwiów i Egzaminów Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: